keskiviikko 1. joulukuuta 2010

My wallet makes money (and me very happy)

I thought there was just a two euro coin but there were five euros. YIPPEE, I'm gonna get some food for the weekend. How cool is that! Like the coolest thing EVER! 


(What was I supposed to write about... Oh yeah!)

Split Your Lip - new album from Hardcore Superstar. Me likey! I listened it through once and was like errr well it's OK, the few last songs were so much better than the few from the beginning. In the middle there were something between "Dont care" and "OK".

First of all, because I was (actually still am, got hooked) listening it through Spotify and doing other stuff at the same time, I didn't realise that the weird part spoken in Finnish was actually part of a song. While the re-round I realised it. Concentration - not my strongest ability... But hey - cool! The song itself (Guestlists) goes through my ears withouth making me shiver or anything so boring. But hey - Finnish - cool! (For those of you who dont know, it's a swedish band)

As usual there are those songs which have the one part you wait for 'cause it's just SOOOO GOOOD even though it's usually just two seconds or something. You just HAVE TO listen the whole song because of it. Ofcourse. There's no point in it if you just jump to it. 

If you have a man with the voice (which makes me go nomnom) and just a guitar. And a song named "Here comes that sick bitch" it's possible that I like it.  If you have a man with the voice (which makes me go nomnom) and just a piano. And a song named "Run to your mama" it's possible I like it.


Not bad but not mindblowing album either. Waiting for the gig!


But while waiting... Going to see a lot of heavy guys ;) ...and Ari Koivunen. Err...
Next year - seriously - I want to have the adult version of the Heavy Christmas-show. As long as we have Jarkko Ahola with his leather pants I ain't complaining. But please, please, don't put Ari Koivunen on the stage after Marco Hietala. That's just playing mean! (For the audience and for the artist... errrm...)


There is still this thing called school, I think...

There IS. There really IS even though have been home all week. Feels like thursday but it's only wednesday.Another boring weekend awaits me... Lucky me I have a lot of Hunter X Hunter on cd. Anime weekend then.

But about school. I can get absolutely nothing done. I hate independent studies or what ever you call them. I can do them if I can have them all at once. At the moment I don't have any motivation left for school 'cause I just dont get the whole thing. And it takes me a lot of energy to get in that mood for doing some essay stuff so it's just plain stupid (for me) to try to do one thing on Monday, other on Tuesday. Because getting started is always the hard part. Especially when they are rather short things I need to find out.

Top of it all I'm getting really distressed because of next period. Everyone knows I don't sleep well, I never have and never probably will (unless I'm sick*) and I've already had nightmares about the 3rd period. Just when I got rid of the last nightmare-series. COOOOL....!

(*The first thing I noticed few years back when I was in a hospital, was that when I got better I didn't sleep anymore. Just wandered around the room and the hallway which was the only place I was allowed to walk. You can't believe how happy a person can be after three weeks of being just a bed patient, to be allowed to walk one stupid hallway. Oh the memories! I just LOVE my legs and I just LOVE walking. Love love love love love it! My precious little legs, always ready to carry me away from unpleasant situations. L O V E THEM! ..that's why I hate myself for being really lazy in Outokumpu, hmmph...)

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti