tiistai 30. marraskuuta 2010

CD here and CD there

Just by accident I heard in the beginning of this month that My Chemical Romance's new album is gonna be out soon. Then I was happy 'cause the NA NA NA NA-single was quite nice. Well you know - the NA NA NA NA always works, seriously... I can show you examples in the end of this post. We did a research on it with my friend. (No we wasn't drunk. Much.)
So now the album is out and 'cause I'm not the kind of fan who goes and buys the cd blindfolded, I'm listening it through Spotify. Well I'm not MCR fan anyway... But their gig was awesome few years back, that I have to admit. Though I did like more Billy Talent which was the warm up band. Back to the album. I must say I'm not gonna throw my money on it. Noooooo way dude!

I got horrified during the second song "Bulletproof heart" 'cause the chorus sounded just like an Eurovision song. Like wtf dude!?
So now I'm horribly dissapointed. The only thing that could save me is tomorrow. It's the day Hardcore Superstar's new album "Split Your Lip" is released. YIPPEEE! The peaks of it sounded so much better than the last album which I didn't like. If it's going to be as dissapointing as MCR then I'm gonna get so sad. Truly sad.

But hey, guess who's got the tickets for HCSS gig 4.2.2011 in Tavastia! Yeeehaw!


Let's go NA NA NA NA NA

Papa Roach - Kick In The Teeth 

My Chemical Romace - Na Na Na

The Beatles - Hey Jude

Ofcourse this list would be nothing without the... errrm... kind of horrible NA NA NA NA's...

Martti Vainaa & Sallitut Aineet - Pelimies

Nylon Beat - Viimeinen

And so on, so on, so on, so on...

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti