lauantai 27. marraskuuta 2010

Speak superfast so nobody understands!

We had radiostuff this week and it was quite interesting. Especially because I just can't concentrate! While I was trying to do something with the weird thing with all the weird buttons and all the weird what-was-it-things I felt myself such an idiot. Seriously. I was so confused!

First off all, when I speak I'm used to the fact that nobody listens to me. If I know that someone listens, then I start to speak so fast that nobody understands. Not that usually anything that comes out of my mouth would be very understandable... (Stupid word, is it even a word... Stupid anyway!)

It was so confusing to change your place and try to keep up with what was happening and all that kind of things - too much new things for me at the same time. So much to do and so little time and... Pheeew!

There is this thing between technology and me. And it's called an understanding problem. Technology doesn't get me and I don't get it. Usually I break everything you give me. Everything. Every single piece of technology! (Except my pacemaker but it's inside me so... But I do believe I will figure out how to destroy it too so don't worry.)

The whole techonology thing might be one of the biggest issues for me in this school. Yeeeep, like wtf am I doing here... But you know life - need to try and find yourself 'cause you can't answer yourself until you try it out!

On Thursday we were editing our interview pieces with Hanna. Hey, the clock was only half six when we left home... I wasn't prepared to be there so long so at least I can admit that in the end the working started to be not so... errm... how should I put it... sharp. Yep, that's a rather good definition for it.

But I liked the way our show was built. The construction kept it rich and living (at least from my point of view). Ofcourse there were those technical problems which you always have, especially when you're doing something the first time.

Our show was called "Aivokramppi" and the point was that our theme was a riddle for listeners to solve. All the interview pieces and music we had was related to the theme. We had such great answers from people for our interviews that I think we probably would've been in big trouble without them.

Nice package with basic problems. The week was quite fun and at least challenging enough.

2 kommenttia:

  1. I had the same problem with the technology first, i felt like i cant touch anything, or its going to brake. but then something changed and nothing got broken! tididididdiiii! maybe the technology doesnt understand you or you dont understand it, but still, MAKE the technology understan you;)

    VastaaPoista
  2. Well my stepfather once said: "Giving you a piece of technology is the same as setting your house on fire" ...errrm. And he has known me from when I was like four years old... :---D

    SO IT'S NOT JUST ME. I'm not paranoid. Dändädnää, play paranoid... distracted... ;NOT.

    Ok. I haven't broken anything yet so I'll be positive! :D

    VastaaPoista