keskiviikko 17. marraskuuta 2010

In my perfect world Mondays feels like Fridays

#Sing me a song 'cause I dont wanna hear my life go by
You will remember the night
You were struck by the sight of,
Ten thousand fists in the air!
# Is always laced in a familiar taste of poison

#Cause I'm losing my sight, losing my mind
Wish somebody would tell me I'm fine 

But there is no perfect world, just perfect days and because of the rollercoaster life we live, after Friday like Monday comes the Tuesday dressed as Sunday 


I'll carry on with the hopes and dreams inside my heart,
With the most difficult journey with us two apart,
Briefly hang my head for sorrow,
Still I shall feel no fear for tomorrow.

Just one thing I still want to ask from you,
Is it possible, could it be true,
That a child I can still be a little while longer,
even when there's no more you, my dear grandmother? 

So;

Good night, sleep tight, 
don't let the angel bed bugs bite,
Rest in peace my lovely little sweet 
Grandmother <3

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti