torstai 30. joulukuuta 2010

I'm a cow, I MOO and stuff

 Oh Christmas! Long gone by now and still my tummy is full of food! Or at least it feels like it 'cause I'm sick and not that hungry.

See our lovely Christmas tree! Isn't it nice... Errr. Well I had few presents under it so I'm not complaining. I got coffee from my friend! That's like the best thing you can give me.



Also I got this AWESOME Pikachu from the hippies! COOLEST THING EVER! Besides, the Pikachu has a story. As you can see, there's two pictures. The one on the left is from this year and the one on the right is few years back from Kuopio. Nice!

And then I got this cow which is actually a milk can or what ever. You put milk in it and put it on coffee table and then your guests can pour milk to their coffee and it comes from the cow's mouth! Got it? How cool is that! Now I need a table to have honourable coffee guests to test my cow. Volunteers? (For the guest-part, not the table-part...)

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti