maanantai 13. joulukuuta 2010

Monday gone, tuesday free!

Headphones are a great thing! Especially if you're the sound guy. Good headphones are an amazing thing! Maybe on wednesday I shall have a bit better headphones. Those I used today wasn't that nice... Buuuuuuut everything went OK. At least I think so? Even though I was SO embarrased in the first place (in a hospital) 'cause things weren't running that smoothly. It's just so stupid that we are trying to do our stuff and nobody even seems to say 'hi' to the person we are going to interview... Errrm... And then it took so long 'cause we had little bit of problems with the camera and... pfffft.... I was just so embarrased.

The next two interviews went great. From the last one we got great material for the introduction dvd. That's about all from monday! Tomorrow we will have a day off and on wednesday and on thursday we will work like hell!

[AND LUCKY FOR US, WE WERE INTERVIEWING BUNCH OF NICE AND LIVELY TEENAGERS! ...who just laughed at us. (No, I mean 'with us'. Yeaaah right!) ]

There was a giant mole in the hospital!
Sam-Sam is our cameraman dändändää
I spotted a hidden teddy!
Reporter-director-hippiepower-Heikki

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti