tiistai 21. joulukuuta 2010

Welcome to Helsinki - never ending hurry

SNAP
On Thursday I was overnight at my friends house. They have this really cool kitten who decided to use my face as a scrathing tree. How nice! Lovely! Awesome!

On Friday I left quite early to Joensuu so I could catch the train which leaves at 12. Early for me, anyway. Usually I buy the ticket in advance but hey, of course the train is full when I decide not to do so. No worries though, I called my friend who was, luckily, at home and I spent three hours at his place drinking coffee and eating chocolate.

When I got to the train, found my place and was annoyed by the fact that it was this stupid 'cabin'like place where the seat was, I thought that it couldn't get much worse. The day I mean. But of course you never should think like that. It didn't take too long before there was two awful small children in the same area as I was. And if you didn't know - I dont like children, especially under schoolaged. Obviously I didnt die during the train trip so happy ending there. (And by the way, I dont like cats either. Not that much. Little bit but not much)

Then I spent three nights at my friends house even though she wasn't at home much.
Mörkö Hietala <3
On Saturday I went to rise my Christmas spirit with my other friend. It was time for Raskasta Joulua-concert! A W E S O M E ! We were just drooling all over 'cause you know - nothing says Christmas more than men with leather pants singing Ave Maria! And hey, Ari Koivunen came to the stage after Jarkko Ahola! It didnt look as awful as last year! ...but I was still so ashamed every time he opened his mouth. To sing or to speak. He did sing some duettos with Marco Hietala and I must say that I didnt like them, surprise surprise. Next time I hope we can get the tickets to the adult version with no Ari Koivunen. Oh yeah, he looked like an alien when he had his hat on. HA HA HA! But after all the drooling, screaming, singing etc we had Christmas spirit burnt in our hearts with my friend Jenna. AH! The best thing in Finland! Oh, and Ahola was looking quite good with a beard(likethingey).

At my friend's house I just slept. A lot! I wasnt tired, at least I dont think so, but it's vacation so nothing better to do, aye? Then I drank some hot chocolate with alcohol, minty! (That can't be a word...) And as you probably did see, I found the anykey! How happy am I!

My friend's funny dog
By now I have eaten A LOT, been shopping some FOOD for me ('cause I dont eat that or that or this or that because of my health and my mom is the worst to make food which I can eat or even buy it so need to handle it myself even though it's easy as hell).  Now I have a lot of mineral water (not that much, just six bottles or so), papaya bites, peach bites and ananas. Also nut bars (or something? I dont know how to translate it) and cottage cheese. AND of course this juice  I'm addicted to! I know you couldnt care less but I can also tell you that soon I'm going to make dinner! Meat, cauliflower and broccoli. NAM!

Dont ask, I dont know
I got nothing interesting to tell you. You can feel the whole enviroment being filled with HURRY in here (well I mean in Helsinki. Not here where I am, in the middle of a forrest. You'll see when I get enough energy to take some pics of our yard. Even though this is in Vantaa, still it's a little bit middle of nowhere). And stressed out people worrying about the snow and Christmas. I try not to get involved with hurrying, it's basically stupid. If your life is not the one you might loose then why hurry? And this comes from a person who cant sit still but then again that has got nothing to do with hurrying. I usually dont even stress even though some might think that me yelling and screaming is me being stressed but thats not. Thats just me being annoyed. When I'm stressed, I'm probably not doing very well with my health. So if I am stressed then I'm just at home 'cause I cant get out of the house. Hah. Funny.

Must say - there's nothing saying family Christmas as much as my mom coming from Alko with a booze bottle in her hands. Ah, Christmas... There's going to be a weird Christmas this year. My oldest brother is going to be here and my oldest sister also. That's something you don't see often and probably don't even want to. Did I allready told you how much I hate anything that has something to do with 'family'? Did I already tell you that I hate his motherfucking house? The one thing I have always wanted to do, is to get the fuck away from here. And here I am, once again, chained to spent the Christmas. Yippee?

There was some talk going on about Radio Kupari and Teemu is trying to get the thing rolling, I guess. At least there has been some messages from him concerning that subject. But my messages back has been not useful 'cause I got no idea if I will even survive New Year etc. Heh. Anyway, I think I'm going to be doing something if I can found something useful to do. We'll see.

And sorry for putting shitty pics in here but my posts happen to be little long time to time that I thought shitty pics is better than no pics. Dont know.

Tervetuloa Helsinkiin - Tervetuloa kiireeseen

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti