perjantai 31. joulukuuta 2010

I trust my life in the hands of my life

It's the end of 2010! What a weird year it has been.

By now I should be living on my own, have a job and a profession and a driver's license. By now I should be enjoying my free time with hard core fun (meaning 'get drunk everytime you can' or at least that's what it looks like for those who really are going on with their life, in a way).

But the truth is I'm just a student - yet again. The truth is that I'm just as messed up, lost and got no clue where to go but at least life always shows me a direction. Just need to take advantage of all the paths given.

Btw, it wasn't Halloween.
Then again I've been thinking that I'm not the kind that gets best memories out of travelling, being drunk all night or.. I don't know. Shopping? Ha. I like being with people, as long as I don't have to interact with them (Okay, that's not 100% true, don't worry). Yeeep.... It's just that I love to observe people. Usually I don't get to know persons very well. I know it by now 'cause for example I don't know much about my class mates from Lohja. Yes, I know, it doesn't sound logic to observe and not to know but there's this thing about humans called a shield. And behind it is the true part. By observing you can't get to it 'cause people usually aren't open like that.

Oh how much I miss them! My old class mates. They were an awesome bunch of people. We had so much fun and even when we didn't at least we were in that shit together. I haven't seen them in such a long time. I believe in 2010 I saw none of them? No wait, I did see one few times. But one out of so many people... I'm hoping we are going to have a get together this spring or summer. Some of them have had a child, some are studying and some are working. That's nice! I'm glad they've found jobs. But anyway, it might be hard to find a perfect time and place to see them. If you're wondering why I brought this up now when I'm thinking about the whole year, it's because one of my old class mates called me in Christmas. It was like the best Christmas present ever!  


 Actually you can never say a person is 'just' a student. Sorry for the expression And besides I do live on my own so at least something has gone right this year. Then again it hasn't got big affect on me 'cause been there, done that. Just a little bit different forms. You know I am from Vantaa. When I turned 16, I moved to Hamina to study for one year. After that I was in Lohja for little bit over 3 years. And those years I lived in dorms. While I was studying in Lohja, I went for this job rehearsal in Kokkola. Stayed there for 5 weeks. Usually the biggest question for me is "where next?" and I don't think about the how as much as the where. Honestly, it's weird sometimes to see people - young people - to actually THINK over and over again if they can move to some other city etc. But then again I'm a little bit rootless and I don't get home sick that much so I can just go. It's a good thing and bad thing. Maybe I will some day settle down but honestly I don't give a fuck about it today!

So I dropped off from school on February (if I remember correctly). Not my thing that youth worker stuff and besides there were a lot of stupid things involved etc. What next? Well, I remembered I have this friend called Heikki who was studying in this weird school which sounded like an interesting place so let's see if I'm gonna find myself from there later on (and here I am!)

One of the best things was being a volunteer in Kivenlahtirock. That was awesome! I made at least two new awesome friends there!

During this year I've been living with other peoples money (sossupummi), been unemployed, had a lot of new friends, met a lot of new people, had a lot of new experiences, been a rather good student if you compare to my past, experienced few rather awesome gigs, found awesome new things and bands to enjoy...

Days so hot a nuclear melt down would feel like a Siberian blizzard


WHAT'S UP NEXT YEAR?

Well, I dont know. I want a sofa. I am going to be a volunteer for Kivenlahtirock again (if they want me... haha) and I'm thinkin about signing up as a volunteer for Maailma Kylässä-festival also. Because I'm gonna go there anyway, so why not try a little bit different view... Might be that I'll try to get to be a volunteer also in Myötätuulirock... Don't know yet. 

I'm starting few new hobbies, let's see how it will go. There's gonna be a lot of new experiences with school, of course. I'm gonna turn 22. Okay, nothing special there...

I am making promises but just a few:

* I promise to try not to be so afraid of almost everything 
* I promise to try to seriously always go with my diet so people don't have to listen me complain how it huuuuuuurts...
* I promise to go and search for new interesting things and situations
* I promise to keep dust safe in my home <3
* I promise to try to be a little bit less explosive...
* I promise to go where life throws me 'cause 

I trust my life in the hands of my life 
(it knows best what to do with it) 

Me and my dear, DEAR friend <3

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti