keskiviikko 15. joulukuuta 2010

Interviews and shame

I'm a satanic driver!
I hate this blog. Truly, madly, deeply! But I don't have the interest to learn how to use it well so you, my dear reader, just need to suffer. Sorry!

I did notice that I should probably change the "schoolstuff" part to "Outokumpu stuff" 'cause it's a better description. Maybe I will change it, soon. Today if I remember still after I've written this post...

First of all - all the guys in our group (Toni, Heikki and Sami) are just chauvinist pigs. They made me some kind of secretary - not because they trust me or anything. Only because I'm the one wearing the skirt! Seriously! DUDES! And once again I noticed that I should just trust myself and do stuff which I think needs to be done. There is just one thing I hate (there are a lot of things I hate but one I hate very much!) and that's making phone calls. I just hate it. One summer I was working as a telemarketer mostly 'cause I wanted to get rid off my phone call fear. It did actually work (for a while) and I got nice summer money from it! ...and it was even almost fun! Weird. Probably the shittiest job there is and I think it's fun? Well... yeah. I got more money from there than when I was working in Linnanmäki. But yeah back to the phone calls. I needed to make all of them today. I called the teacher who we were supposed to interview and then she said that 'cause we didn't tell her when we are coming etc (we thought it was allready planned?) she actually wasn't prepared. And actually didn't even have the time. Then I was like YIPPEEE! THIS IS FUN! WHAT SHALL WE DO... But then suddenly she did have time and everything went great! 

I also needed to make the phone calls for the teachers tomorrow. So it was like six calls to teachers who actually sounded like they couldn't care less if we were coming tomorrow or not. I hate making phone calls like that.

"Take a picture of meeeeeeee!"
What have I learnt? I can tell you that I'm not a fan of trying to hide the wireless microphones.... And as sure as hell in next project I'm not gonna be the sound guy, just 'cause I've done it twice now and it would be fun to try other stuff too. Even though me with camera is like... well... I don't know but the only thing I know (or remember) is (maybe) how to put the camera on... I think... So it would be fun to learn a little bit more!


Rest of the day we did interviews at our school with two persons who had gone through the Ammattistartti-thingy and we got great material from them. Happyhappyjoyjoy!


Now it's only thursday left and if everything goes well, I'm going to Vantaa (actually Helsinki...) on Friday! I'm gonna see my friend Reija and then I will have black hair again!

Oh, I shall be me again!

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti