torstai 16. joulukuuta 2010

Where, who, what!?

 NOT BAD! Only three of the persons we were supposed to film today didn't show up. Well one was sick, other didn't want to be filmed in the end and the third one just wasn't where he was supposed to be.

But still we did get enough material which we can use. Well, I'm not the camera man or the director so I don't know but that's what I heard them say so... Besides we have something like 90 minutes of material. It probably contains something we can use. If it doesn't then I'm just gonna hate Sami and Heikki for a while.

It has been rather fun to be doing this in many different locations. In total everything has run quite smoothly. Just some basic problems but nothing special from my point of view. The biggest thing for me was the phone calls and would've been all the social stuff with the persons we are interviewing etc but luckily I was the sound guy so my part was mostly make the persons more uncomfortamble (not really. Can't you hear my sarcastic voice?) But yeah, it's just weird to think how you need to take into consideration the persons and... I don't know. Communicate! I hate communicating. It's so hard. So many people and so many locations and... The way you see in their eyes that they are a) nervous b) curious c) looking at us with this 'WTF'-expression. 

More coffee next time to keep me happy! That would be nice! But yeah, now I can enjoy my vacation with the health which can't keep up with me.

Snow Hattifattener I made in 2005 :)
Yesterday I came home and I was just frozen. The same way you feel when you have a high fever. I usually don't have a fever and if I do, these days I'm almost everytime in a hospital 'cause it rises so high and is usually a mark of something bigger going on. I thought that the basic body temperature of a person can't change but at least with me it has. When I was younger I had the basic 36.5-37 or something like that. These days it's a miracle if the thermometer shows over 36! Usually I'm just hanging aroung 35.5-36.  But yesterday I was frozen and my body temperature was 34.2. No wonder I felt a little bit cold, aye? It did rise almost to 35 during the evening and a little bit more during the night so I'm again 'fine'. (The whole thing is - obviously, I'm not sure but somebody said something like it - based on this disease I have and the body's way to fight some infections with low temperature. Funny!)

If you are wondering why the heck am I telling this, the reason comes here: I just wanna say to all of those who think you must go to school if you don't have a fever - SHUT THE FUCK UP! :)

Because I don't want to end this post in a rude way, I need to ask that have you ever explored Moomin words in English? If you ever get bored, you should. It's fun. And might be helpful someday. Or then not but it's still fun!

1 kommentti:

  1. Moomin words in english are totally weird!!

    "The way you see in their eyes that they are a) nervous b) curious c) looking at us with this 'WTF'-expression. "
    So true, ive expresiensed this too many times:DD

    VastaaPoista