sunnuntai 5. joulukuuta 2010

Within these four walls

Lies the secret chambers for those who never know. Anything.


Oh why is there always a chair, a chair in my kitchen? The chair I always bump into while I'm in my sweet little kitchen. What is this magic chair and why is it in my way?

The chair is there. Always there. For me to use it, stump on it and make myself high. Oh, so high.

Best reasons always are; I'm a girl, I'm short and on top of it - I'm left handed!



For a girl who doesnt usually use much make up, I sure own a lot of it. Now why is it? Well, people usually own much stuff they dont need. But I say, it would be a lot more useful to own a freezer than eye shadows you never use.

I have the best boyfriend ever (...by the way). You can see him in that picture. And in the right corner of the picture - got it? Hey, you CANT miss it. It's the skull. Yeeeep, now you got. Goood reader! I'm so proud of you. It wasnt that hard, was it. His name is Leo and he is the sexiest man alive. Seriously. Dont laugh. He is!


Dear misty Santy Claws...
I wrote to Santa Claus! Yippee! Finally I realised that I couldn't get much deeper in my head so the answer to my big, big troublemaking question, was just glowing in front of me. SOCKS. The answer was as simple as that. What do I want for Christmas? Socks. And chocolate. And hair colour. And money. And couple of cds, maybe few dvds, dancing game for my playstation 2, Moomin dvds, body lotion...
The problem is I don't have money for a stamp. HA HA HA.



You do realize that without people like me, you would not look as healthy, beautiful and oh so dumb-flat-boringly 'normal'?

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti