sunnuntai 26. syyskuuta 2010

She speaks in riddles and only one language this time

We were in Kolmikanta this weekend but I will not tell you about it yet 'cause I'm waiting for some photos from our photographmaster Milla Koponen. Ok, I could write without the pictures but you can try to read my last post and then tell me would you see some pictures too 'cause the amount of the text will be at least the same... But don't worry! I have a riddle for you.


The question is:


What on earth is my hippiemama and classmatey Hanna doing in this picture?


Clue #1: It's connected stuff happening inside our school


Clue #2: It's something we do with our ears.



Clue #3: K(l)ick me!

By the way the picture was taken on Friday about 11.45 or something with my cell phone camera. I'm amazed about the quality...

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti