keskiviikko 14. joulukuuta 2011

In English 'cause it's about IB

Starting with IS first draft. Written 10 pages in 4 hours. Taking another look, finding out there's no sense in anything. Need to find a point. Not finding it. Taking it apart. The amount of pages slowly goes down. 6 pages left, 4 pages left... starting the whole thing again and getting to page 2. Gettin tired, getting fever, fighting with stomach pain. Trying to function with brains which are not working. At all. Giving up.

Well, I still have the one version with the 10 pages to show when the dead line arrives... Erhm. And I missed my mocks because I wasn't able to travel back to Kumpu on time. If my health is going to be like this the whole week, I'm gonna be screwed with my presentation. Oh well... At least I can breathe for a while after the presentation and just be sick again. Today I'm missing a meeting with the short film group. Yippee! As you can see, everything is going JUST FINE. I'm so ready to just give up. I'm so TIRED and I can't think with this shitty brain of mine. AARGH! Plus my laptop has a problem. Thank you, my newly wed. (Fuck you)

But hey, here are my top tips concerning IB:

1. I bought 4 boxes of chocolate. One box for every work. Because the boxes have two layers, there's one layer to eat while making and one for the 'I'm a winner'-feeling.

2. Listening to 'hiphoppii englantii' by Paleface to get the language right.

3. Listening to Hot Chelle Rae's 'Tonight Tonight' because the part 'LA LA LA, WHATEVER, LA LA LA, IT DOESN'T MATTER' takes the stress of.

And that's about it, I think. Anyway, I'm screwed and feeling under the weather. Just waiting for this year to end because next year just HAS to be a better one. Other wise I don't know what I'm gonna do.

But I do know what I'm gonna do now. I'm gonna go to sleep because my body stops functioning at 10 o'clock and I sleep for three hours. After that I might be able to function for a while if it doesn't concern my brains.

Tomorrow I need to try to get back to Kumpu. Yikes, it's so not gonna work. At least today has been a lot worse than yesterday. Maybe if I dont eat today...?

Enjoy the little things inside your four wall jail

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti