lauantai 5. maaliskuuta 2011

Vacation and gibberish

There is this band called Otep.
I love their songs.
And I just love their music videos.

Especially these:

Otep - T.R.I.C
Otep - Buried Alive

Vacation has started and tomorrow I'm leaving to Kuopio. Then I will hop on a train and go to Kajaani. Then I will get a car ride to Suomussalmi! I'm going to meet my internet family / northern family / second family / whatever you wanna call it. Awesome! Even though the vacation is coming in totally wrong time 'cause it's not that useful to get away from Outokumpu when you actually are not that fed up with it. We'll see how the spring goes... I'm not supposed to go see my friends in Helsinki/Vantaa until the end of spring so... But then again I don't know. Do I see them that much anyway when I'm around there?

Summer is coming also and I'm not that happy about it 'cause I'm allready dying in this appartment! IT'S FREAKING HOT IN HERE!
Anyway I'm not gonna have a job during the summer so I have no clue what to do. I know I need to spend a month in Tampere and that sounds a little bit worrying but then again most of my friends are going to be working during the summer so it doesn't matter that much where I am.

Still it is a long time for the summer so let's not think about that. Today I need to clean up so I can leave my home and still dare to return to it after the vacation.

Oh yeah, the voice stuffs we did! I liked them - especially I like the one we made, heh. The original version was a little bit dissapointing, honestly. Kind of boring!

Hot chick is H O T <3

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti