lauantai 19. maaliskuuta 2011

Love it!


The album was waiting for me on Friday! How awesome! Love it! Love the cover of the album! Love the songs! Love the lyrics! Love, love, love it!

"I Don’t want to think
I don’t want to breathe
This is my disease
It’ll be there in the morning
will be there when I wake
The same reality"
[Bullets n Octane - My Disease]
Today is Saturday and I should go and buy something I can use to put my posters on the wall. And that's about it for today. I need to come up with something to do. Seriously. Or my head is going to explode. Oh yeah - I should go to the post office and maybe to the drug store also. That made it sound so much better. My Saturday, I mean.

Such a stupid, pointless life I live.
Yeeep... The Man who knew the birds...



Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti