torstai 24. maaliskuuta 2011

Like a broken pint

In progress.

The script is awesome! (Ofcourse 'cause I was part of writing it...) 
It was so much fun just jump from chair to chair and scream out the dialogue. Then Anni wrote it down using Vuori as our dictionary. Cool! 

Today we have a field trip. Trying to find a wedding gown for Anni! ;) 
Oscar is taking a camera and making a 'making of' from our project! It will be so cool!

What else, what else... Yesterday I was on the radio. Went OK though I didn't know what to talk about. The first time I didn't have any papers with me. So my speeches were all over the place. But I had listeners so maybe it wasn't that bad. Hah.  At least they didn't comment on it... And even Teemu (our producer) didn't kill me. 

On Tuesday we had the IB English exam. I just hate those kind of stupid exams were you need to answer some stupid questions "true" or "false" based on some text. I'm so bad at them. I do understand what the texts are all about but still I just hate those questions 'cause I still get half of them wrong. Which basically proves  that I just don't concentrate which - as I told earlier - is soooooo obviously the main reason life has thrown me in here. Maybe I will learn!

Once again we also needed to write a letter thingy and I got no idea did I do it like it was supposed to. Blah. Besides, there was an aunt and an uncle who had a child!

At the moment I am actually enjoying school. At least almost. I don't know if it's the spring effect or the fact that we actually once again do something. Actually we do things basically every week... Yeeeeeeeeeeeah, so it's the spring effect. I've been able to be on time at school more than I was last year. Because I'm actually awake. Which is nice! But it's not that nice 'cause I'm up around 4.30...

Waiting for today, tomorrow, weekend, next week!

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti