sunnuntai 23. tammikuuta 2011

Hear me, hear me!

In total the first week of radio was really nice and I got positive feedback even though I think I could've spent a little bit more time with my reports. BUT (there is always a but!) I was sick so I wasn't jumping for joy when I should've run around and make a poll. Once again, at least I did everything I was asked.

And even Monday went better than I thought it would. I was surprised how capable I actually am. Weird!

If I were to give myself some feedback, the positives and negatives would look like this:

+ I think I have good ideas
+ My busdriver report was awesome! Especially 'cause I made it in so little time and still it was great! (me and editing is... just... one... big... horror movie...)
+ I had listeners! Way to go girl!
+ I was quite well prepared for the show

- ...but you could always be prepared a little bit more ( I didn't have an idea when to speak about what and in the studio I was too nervous to think)
- Should use more time for the reports...
- I should challenge myself more

Ok, that's all I can think of now. I am sick. And I was supposed to host the Happy Hour-show TOMORROW but my voice is totally lost. Totally lost! I also have a little fever (37 says the thermometer and  I usually have something like 35-35.5).

For next week I should also do 3 different reports. I need to do Anni's food thing (but luckily it doesn't matter if I don't have my voice then), then one for ÄRSYTTÄÄ-show and one for Sohvaperunat. But I actually did the last one already. I wanted to interview my friend and I had to do that before she left today. Let's hope my voice comes back so I will just record the questions afterwards. I think the answers were usable but you never know...

What else? Nothing special. I did the IB English exams. They were rather easy but then again I didn't concentrate so maybe they will not even be qualified. Ha ha ha. I wrote something about a robot which was broke and drank beer. And something about a man who had another face on the back of his head and that was his brother. Actually I just realised that it had nothing to do with the subject I was trying to write about.... Oh well, it does if you are artistic enough!

My friends from Vantaa were here this weekend and we had a lot of fun! Ofcourse... Did a lot of stupid things etc but hey, LIFE IS! And it is quite awesome even though I'm sick and gonna be so useless next week and... yeah. Well, there's always some outcomes from stuff you do. It might come many years later but still. There is! Believe me!



The basic Friday evening @ Outokumpu

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti