sunnuntai 16. tammikuuta 2011

Being too negative!

I suppose I should look at my last post and then open it up a little bit.
Because I am a student and I am supposed to learnt something so if I'm just saying something is not working, it doesn't give you the feeling that I have learn anything. Right?

First about the jingle. I thought I put it to the memory stick but I guess I didn't? Need to do that tomorrow... I'm happy I made it even though it's stupid. And not in a good way. It just doesn't work. But the positive thing is that I made it. I said I would make it and I did. I didn't remember how to use pro tools but after all the anxiety I actually membered something... So. It's not all bad, is it?

The report... Well, I knew how to use the equipment. My questions were at first starting with the sentence "Do you..." so the person I was interviewing could answer just "yes" or "no" but that I realised before the interview and change the forms. I did learn something, you see! But still the interview is sounding like an interrogation. And it's boring as hell! Once again I could say "Hey I said I would make it and I did", I guess it does count a bit, doesn't it...? (Say "yes", pleeeeease!)
I'm thinking about doing it again but then again I don't think I can make it interesting 'cause I just don't have any touch for the subject. (Excuses, excuses, I'm just a shitty reporter, that's all) And as a plus I think my English is quite understandable but as a minus I need to practice so I don't use words which I use too much even when I'm writing my blog. (Words like 'so' and 'stuff').

Today I'm gonna surf on the internet and find all the stuff I wanna talk about tomorrow. I thought that it would be best on Monday to look back little bit and talk about the stuff that has happened during the weekend. We'll see how it goes.

I need to do food for the "Food for four for four euros"-thing today! But I'm still missing one person. Nobody wants to try my cookings... Not surprised though.

I think I just need to chill and not stress 'cause after all I am 'just' a first year student so you can't expect me to know anything... Right?

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti