keskiviikko 12. tammikuuta 2011

.

BLEH!

I'm so tired. I'm so tired. I'm so tired. I'm so tired.
I'm so tired. I'm so tired. I'm so tired. I'm so tired.
No coffee in the morning
I'm so tired. I'm so tired. I'm so tired. I'm so tired. 
I'm so tired. I'm so tired. I'm so tired. I'm so tired. 
I'm so tired. I'm so tired. I'm so tired. I'm so tired. 
I'm so tired. I'm so tired. I'm so tired. I'm so tired. 
I'm so tired. I'm so tired. I'm so tired. I'm so tired.   
I'm so tired. I'm so tired. I'm so tired. I'm so tired. 
I'm so tired. I'm so tired. I'm so tired. I'm so tired.
 BLEH! 




Pills pills pills pills more pills and a little bit more.
Keeps you going, not for long!
The most awesome feeling when you understand nothing what happens around you. The most awesome feeling to be so tired that you're just gonna pass out. Especially when you're the kind of a person who never feels like that (when healthy).

Trying to keep thoughts together, push it through. Trying and trying but never quite getting there.

I'm so tired of being me.  Such a boring and lonely road.
Always welcome but hardly ever invited.

Bleh, I'm just pissed off 'cause I need to eat stupid medication which I'm not allowed to eat so the side affects are most awesome and everything goes just not-so-well because of all the sleepiness. Yippee! 

So don't call me, I'm not on this planet.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti