keskiviikko 2. helmikuuta 2011

Maybe I should...

Make myself more active and just do more.
I have no clue WHAT I should do but something which has nothing to do with computers. Unless it's really relaxing, sophisticating or useful.

It's just weird, once again, to see yourself so unactive even though there's no reason for it (except the almost adult mind which has no idea how to humor itself).

I have clothes I should fix.
I have letters - actual snail mail - I should write.
I have legs which I actually should use while I can.
I have also brains which I should use while I still can.
I have things which I wanna get rid off.
I have ideas - and not just me - which should be brought to life. Just for the sake of trying.
I have books I haven't read. Films I haven't watched. A lot of stuff which I should investigate. Just to humor myself.
I have people to spend time with.

...so why dont I?

My world is full of excuses. How odd. How odd indeed.

Once again it's the spring effect, I think.

[You can probably read between the lines that I should be doing some school stuff...
I honestly don't know why it's so hard to do anything on paper. Weird. I have some kind of (big) issue with that... Hmmph. Almost as big as my class mates have with IB English starting at 8 am on Tuesdays. Ha ha ha. I want a thermos bottle...]

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti