sunnuntai 10. huhtikuuta 2011

Buttons make me happy

I got no clue who is the wise guy who doesn't know how to sew buttons. Honestly!
Just for record - the buttons WILL drop off if you DON'T sew them cross. You know?
After sewing 5 buttons today I can tell you that now my other jacket is more fitting, both of the jackets will not have the buttons drop off instantly 'cause now they are properly done and besides now they are amazingly stylish because the black one has orange buttons and the orange one has few black buttons. YEEEEP, super cool - I know!

On Saturday I watched a horrible movie called "500 days of Summer". Don't watch it. It's crap. I didn't get it. I wanted to watch movies with I didn't have to follow all the time 'cause I was really sleepy and well yeah, that was perfect for it. I also watched Hercules (in Finnish), The Emperor's new groove and Dracula: Dead and Loving it.

Today I'm gonna see Aladdin and Gulliver's Travels. Plus Toy Story 3 (in Finnish).
(What? No, I don't have dishes and laundry to do. I don't... At least I don't admit it!)

Waiting eagerly for next week. I'm rather sure I'm gonna fuck up everything but it's just life.

Oh yeah, today I had a great idea (yet again) and this time it's going to be done. I promise!
...maybe.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti